Welcome to the explanation on how to join Defined-Rails using the Custom method. Here are some advanced steps, how this will work for you!
- To start off, you are gonna need to download the official minecraft launcher! Click here for the link!
- Install the Minecraft Launcher and login to your account.
- Now click on Launch options.
- From the Launch options menu, click on 'add new'. (This will add a new profile).
- Go to version, and select the 1.7.10 option! (You can give this an additional name and icon, and change some other settings, but that is not a must!)
- Now click on save. And head to the news page! At the bottom of the launcher there is an arrow up. You will need to select your new created profile! Click on the play button, and wait until the client finished loading! You can now close the client again,
- Download the following minecraft forge version and install it! Get the link by clicking here!
- Now open your minecraft launcher again. Again head to Launch options, and click on the just created 1.7.10 profile! Click on 'release.1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10'.
- (This is an optional step!) Mark down JVM arguments. Now you can change the 1G to like 4G (Make sure your computer has this amount of RAM, because otherwise this toturial will fail!)
- Click on save!
- Now head to 'NEWS' and select the configuration you just modified. Click on play!
- Wait for the client to load up, and when its completely done loading, close it down!
- Now open 'explorer.exe' and enter '%appdata%'. Now head to '.minecraft'. you will now need to download the following file! Click here for the link!
- Unzip the file in your '.minecraft' folder.
- Now open your minecraft launcher again. And launch the created profile!
- Once your game fully started head to multiplayer.
- Happy minecrafting!
You can also play the youtube video given below. This is a step by step toturial. (It starts from step 3!)