Welcome to the explanation on how to join Defined-Rails using the Curse launcher. Here are some simple steps, how this will work for you!
- To start off, you are gonna need to download the Curse launcher from the official Curse website! Click here for the link!
- Install the Curse launcher, and login using your minecraft account.
- Now head to minecraft on the Curse launcher and click on 'Browse All Modpacks'. In the Search box, type: "Defined-Rails".
- Now click on the Defined-Rails modpack (By hooft99)!
- On the top left corner you can click on install, When this is finished, a button called 'play' appears, Click on it!
- A Minecraft Launcher will pop-up. Click on play, this will load up your game!
- Once your game started, head to multiplayer, and join the server!
- Happy minecrafting!
You can also play the youtube video given below. This is a step by step toturial. (It starts from step 3!)